Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Listen!


If you are in the Seattle/Western Washington area, today is the release day for the new CD from The Mountain (103.7 fm). This is my favorite CD every year--great music recorded live, and all of the proceeds go to the Wilderness Society. As soon as I'm done working this morning in my Starbucks office, I'm off for a good listen.
The CD has an awesome track list. Click on any of the links below for a little preview...
1. Eric Hutchinson “Rock & Roll
2. Adele “Right As Rain
3. Carbon Leaf “Miss Hollywood
4. Shawn Colvin “Shotgun Down The Avalanche
5. Matt Nathanson “Come On Get Higher
6. Barcelona “It’s About Time
7. Ingrid Michaelson “Maybe
8. James Morrison “Nothing Ever Hurt Like You
9. The Airborne Toxic Event “Sometime Around Midnight
10. Duffy “Mercy
11. Death Cab For Cutie “I Will Possess Your Heart
12. Missy Higgins “Where I Stood
13. Tyrone Wells “More
14. The Tragically Hip “Bobcaygeon
15. Indigo Girls with Brandi Carlile “Closer To Fine
16. Raphael Saadiq “100 Yard Dash
17. Michael Franti “Say Hey (I Love You)

To pick up YOUR copy, just head to a Seattle-area Starbucks. They go fast though, and make great Christmas gifts for friends with great music taste that live elsewhere.

No comments: