Monday, January 31, 2011

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Desperate times call for desperate measures!  In an effort to get finally potty-trained Noah into undies (He had firmly rejected all that were offered.  Even the gift of a pair that sported the beloved Swiper, on Christmas morning, resulted in a sobbing tantrum in the middle of the festivities.), I spent the weekend making custom boxers for the boys.  Noah said he'd wear boxers if he got to pick the fabric, and of course Hayes had to have a pair too.  Exhibit A:  Police and flame boxers, modeled by their very happy owners.  Success!
And Exhibit B:  Pictures finally of the newest member of the family!  Meet Dravus, the two year old, super sweet and mellow, slightly giant, and very cuddly harlequin great Dane that I adopted at Christmas.  Speaking of happy owners!  Other than the beloved Frye boots she chewed up, I couldn't be happier that for my first dog ever I went big.  I promise to do my best not to let this become ode-to-Dravus instead of Fiore fresco, but I'm not making any promises.

 (couch time with best bud Noah, watching Madagascar together)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that last picture with Noah! Ha, thats a big dog!

xoxo
Sarah
inspireandcharm.blogspot.com