Friday, July 20, 2012

Jennifer and Brandon's Romantic, Rustic Backyard Wedding - Live on Junebug Weddings Today!


Jennifer and Brandon's backyard wedding, filled with vintage touches and the most romantic blooms, was one of my favorites last year! Besides the great team of people I got to work with, J&B were the sweetest couple; Sunnyside Farm was like a mini-escape each time I came out to plan, and their family just welcomed me in.  It was also such a lesson in karma...for this kind, loving pair, the sun fought through the terrible rain that had made for a soggy day, and they were able to have their hand-fasting ceremony that spoke to the "Universal Force of Love" under the tree where they had shared their first kiss. Seriously, I just loved being part of this amazing day!

It's live on Junebug today, and I'll share a few more flower pictures from their off-the-hook beautiful wedding day next week, right here. Have a great weekend!

No comments: