Thursday, February 21, 2008

Urban Unveiled

This is the first "Fresh Note" from the Fiore Studio...and I'm skipping an introduction today (I promise it will come later!) to show pictures of the gorgeous tickets for the Urban Unveiled show tonight. I've got one word people--LETTERPRESS! I think I'd love getting parking tickets if the city would start letterpressing them.





So if your Thursday evening is free, I have the perfect plan for you. Grab a girlfriend, do your hair, and head to Benaroya Hall. Couture fasion show (Luly Yang!), cocktails and hors d'oeuvres (Wolfgang Puck!), fabulous vendors...and then stop by the Wild Ginger for late evening snacks. Now thats a Thursday night!






1 comment:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

this is gorgeous! love the laser cut gatefold. and thank you for your sweet comment on our blog - we have added you to our link love page. :)