Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive!

Hey there! A few of you sweet readers have sent little notes that you are worried about me. So nice of you to notice my little absence. I had eye surgery about 10 days ago, and have been busy resting and healing up--which is coming along nicely. I've been away from the computer since looking at the screen felt a little like what I think poking hot needles in your eye must feel like. Doing so much better now though, and promise to have some pics of recent work in the next few days. (Maybe I'll even get brave and show a few pics of how the 80's ensemble turned out...but I doubt it).
In the meantime, isn't little baker Hayes the sweetest?

4 comments:

cara said...

I'm glad you're alive! I hope that you're not too sore from your surgery and I'm sending you lots of healing thoughts.

Milo said...

So adorable! Let's have Hayes give a master class on baking the next time he sees Dara...I'm only getting poopy diapers. :)

Fifi Flowers said...

GOOD TO HEAR! Love the cookies! Take it easy!

Kaprice said...

I am happy to hear you are ok! I thought maybe you were permanently time warped back to the 80's :) Good to hear your surgery went well, take care, only time will heal! I think you have a litle master baker in the makings. So cute!