Monday, March 30, 2009

Rue La La


Happy Monday!

If you haven't heard of Rue La La yet, it's such a find! They offer designer "boutiques" everyday, where you can get great deals from great lines (they've recently been doling out Sevens, Citizens, BCBG, Elie Tahari, Gucci etc.). The reason I'm pimping them out here today is that their current boutiques are Nicole Miller and Nicole Miller BRIDAL. They have some gorgeous dresses in the $300 price range--my favorite is the top one pictured, and looks exactly like a custom Oscar De La Renta dress one of my brides had made last year (she worked for ODLR, so he just whipped her up a custom dress! Can you image?).

You need to have an invitation to join if you aren't a member, and it doesn't cost anything to join. I think they just want you to feel like it's exclusive and hoity toity. I'll be glad to send you an invite if you e-mail me a request (ajohnson@fioreblossoms.com). Rue La La only keeps each boutique open for a day, so if you want in on the Nicole Miller deal, let me know right away.

So, go celebrate the spectacularly bad economy by getting a screaming deal. I'm celebrating today too--that I have a wonderful new man in my life. He is a friendly and patient CPA that is about to get my taxes wrapped up for the year, and a new plan in place for next. Which leaves me feeling pretty snazzy!

No comments: