Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stunning Swedish flowers

Minna Mercke Schmidt writes Blomsterverkstad, one of my favorite blogs to look at. I've started just looking, because Minna writes in Swedish. I'm pretty sure Google translate doesn't always get it correct, based on some of the wacky things I read that I'm pretty sure she didn't write! But her fantastic photos of her fantastic house, fantastic garden, fantastic life really don't need much explanation.

This week, Minna shared some pictures from a flower show she went to at a Swedish floral design school, from what I can tell. I just love the successful blend of modern and innovative designs with fabulously lush, romantic textures and a rustic appeal--a very difficult feat!

1 comment:

Flowers Philippines said...

Oh! I love those Swedish flowers. Wish I can add them on my garden. Anyway, I'm been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post.


-fern-