Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Real Weddings: Rebekah + James

Pictures from the very talented One Thousand Words Photography ladies, of a sweet wedding planned by Lily of Luminous Event Design. Lily designed the little bird motif that first appeared on the invitations, and then fluttered around on the various paper products throughout the entire wedding, and even landed on the cake.

Rebekah's color palette of gold, ivory, dark turquoise and chocolatey plum allowed me to use some of my favorite flowers. I love the luscious white peonies I managed to round up despite the November date, and the gold cymbidiums, leucodendron cones, dark viburnum berries, dark callas, and scabiosa pods beautifully reflected the season without creating a harvest look.

Planning: Luminous Event Design
Photography: One Thousand Words
Flowers: Fiore Blossoms
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel
Macaroons: Honore Bakery

1 comment:

Andre Nievo said...

The bouquet is nicely made. I love it.

I wish I could also hold an elegant bouquet in my wedding someday. :-)