Thursday, January 12, 2012

Macaron-a-palooza

A great video about macaron production at Laduree.  It's in French, but you can totally get the gist of it.  Serious assembly line large-batch macarons going on there, and great fun to see if you are a macaron stalker like me.

laduree.jpg

And last weekend I made lemon with lemon frosting, and ginger with lemon too.  I'm not doing very well on the whole putting-away-the-mixer-and-getting-back-to-work-thing.

Emailing: 009.jpg

Emailing: 006.jpg

And have I told you before?  The best ones in Seattle (and I've tasted them all--it was a community service thing so that I could recommend the best ones to everyone) are at Honore.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yum! I love those. Arnaud just brought some back from Laduree yesterday. It was a great treat!