Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Real Weddings: Jennifer + Brandon

New Year's Resolution: stop baking and get back to work! So I'm starting the year off with something that gets me all jazzed up about weddings again--a look back at one of my very favorite 2011 couples. I adored every minute of working with Jennifer and Brandon; they were down to earth, sweet, excited, warm and welcoming. An added bonus was that I got to work with my favorite guys at the same time! 

The wedding was at Jennifer's beautiful family home, which had been lovingly and meticulously landscaped for the big day. The rain stopped just long enough for the outdoor ceremony they had dreamed of, in that magical way that happens for special people.

Enjoy the beautiful video by Mitch at Cabfare Productions. He did a fantastic job of capturing the joy and love that was flowing that day.  And here's to a happy new year of beautiful weddings for special people!


Jennifer + Brandon: from cabfare productions on Vimeo.

No comments: