Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Real Weddings: Cat + David

Chenin Boutwell from Boutwell Studio (and blog Afternoon Delight) shot these amazing photos and has graciously shared them here today. Cat and David had a gorgeous wedding at the Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes. I am told by so many brides that they want a "casual but elegant" wedding. This one got it just right.

I always have to show the dress first. Will I ever tire of this shot? I think not.


Such a gorgeous image of Cat coming down the aisle.

Their boys participated in the sand ceremony to symbolize becoming a new family. These are the moments that make me love weddings!

Reception details. Love the little bird images. And have you noticed Chenin's logo on the pictures? How perfect.

I do love flowers and fashion, but this is my favorite shot of the day. Chenin--you are a rock star! Thank you so much for sharing your work. (more pictures here!)

1 comment:

please sir said...

How lovely - thanks for your funny comment!