Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Real Weddings: Kasey + Nick

Jasmine Star recently shot Kasey and Nick's wedding while visiting our lovely state, and graciously agreed to share her beautiful images here. Gorgeous pink peonies, a Monique Lhuillier dress, rustic barn details, and fabulous photos. Is this the recipe for perfection? I think so.
Event design by Lisa Chambers of Chambers & Co. I haven't been able to track down who did the florals...but if you're reading and know, please drop me a note!
Check out more here and here. Also, Jasmine has a brand new website that is fun, funky, and full of inspiration. I love her spirit!

10 comments:

rebekah said...

Wow! Love it!

please sir said...

These are lovely photos, and an amazing dress too!

122LOVESME said...

beautiful!

Fifi Flowers said...

Lovely wedding!
Great dress!
Love the photos!
Nice nice nice!

What is your rental schedule blog?

Kaprice said...

Amazing dress and photos! Those shoes.... love them! Does anyone know what designer they are or where I can find them?

Thank you

Jasmine said...

You are so awesome!! :)

Alexa Johnson said...

So glad everyone is loving this one! Great job Jasmine. Kaprice...I'll work on finding out about the shoes. Fifi--my answer is so boring. It's just a schedule of when all my equipment is booked. It's just the easiest way to keep it organized,and then I can check it from the road too.

Alexa Johnson said...

Shoe info found! J.Crew. Check post on 07/02 for more info...

Married & More with Michelle said...

Florist and soft seating was all by Julie Borrud with Bella Rugosa and drapery was by Chic Celebrations. I was Lisa's assistant for Kasey & Nick's wedding! It was gorgeous and Jasmine's photos are truly stunning!

Helene said...

I just keep coming back to the first picture...over and over again. We are about to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and we feel like we are still walking on clouds. Beautiful!