Tuesday, July 8, 2008

week in review {july 05 edition}

This is so late...not a lot of blog reading happened during holiday prep/holiday celebrating/holiday clean-up and a wedding. I still haven't had time to sit down with my lovely Google Reader, but here's what I was loving early in the week. Maybe an extended version for next week!

Abby from Style Me Pretty planned such a fun week! A color palette contest, with tons of gorgeous reader created inspiration boards. What I loved? Seeing the inspiration shot, and then how it translates into a wedding.

I have got to get my ice cream maker going. I can't wait to try Chocolate & Zucchini's recipe for Pistachio Gelato.

A breathtaking wedding appeared this week...on the talented blogs from Michelle Engvall and Michele M. Waite. Everything was spectacular; the color combinations (turquoise and scarlet), the cylinders of koi, the fiery red chandelier, the vintage bike. Such great details!





Martha B. has us getting ready for Christmas already. I appreciate the inspiration because every year when December rolls around I wish that I had started earlier to do something new and crafty. This is the picture I keep coming back to. (Originally from: Yarn Market News. Photograph by: Rose Callahan)

3 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

I stold the red bike for a painting!

Alexa Johnson said...

I can't wait to see it Fifi! I MUST post a photo of the new paint job on your house soon so that hopefully you'll be inspired to steal it too! :)

Anonymous said...

that red chandelier against the white tenting is STUNNING.