Back from vacation, and a few things need to be taken care of. Here goes:
1. Rebekah, Becky, Tjada, Caitlyn, and Peonies and Polaroids...please e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your mailing address so that I can drop your copies of Bride & Groom in the mail. Enjoy! (And Cara--was it Once Wed that posted those cute books for guests to write in? I could be wrong...I'm trying to write quickly today and am not checking my facts at all! But I think I saw them there a few weeks ago...).
Update: If these are the ones, it WAS Once Wed. Such a cute do-it-yourself project (Once Wed has the directions!) and a great way to get guests talking at the table.
2. Fiore fresco is now listed on Delightful Blogs...what fun! And go rate it here if you're in the mood.
3. I love this Alexander McQueen creation from this month's Vanity Fair (modelled by Daphne Guinness). Just thought you should know.
4. My vacation? Let's just stay it started here...
and then involved rhubarb mojitos, an excuse to don a dress each night, an amazing artist that might just have changed my entire perspective on design and art, Michelin stars, jumping into a trough of mud, a great book, a three course breakfast each morning at the most charming inn, a piece of junk hoopdie, and a lot of time with seven other people that I totally adore. Oops--eight. I also met the most precious little baby girl, and can't wait to watch her grow up and experience the world. It was heaven.
5. Elizabeth Anne Designs launched their new EAD Library today. It's a comprehensive listing of wedding vendors across the country, compiled from real brides with real reviews etc. Vendors do not pay to be listed--so you know they are there because someone like them. What a great new resource!
I think that covers it! I'm off to catch up on paperwork and e-mails before I head out again for a few days. This time to the gorgeous San Juan islands closer to home. Have a good one!