Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Unveiled Events


One of my favorite Seattle event planners is officially opening the doors for business! Katy Leiser has been orchestrating beautiful weddings for a few years now for select clients, but has just now decided to devote more time and her (amazing) creative energy to her company, Unveiled Events. (I love the name!)


Check out Katy's beautiful new website, and please, please give her a call if you are still without day-of coordination for your wedding. She also does full event design, and has an amazing sense of color and style.


And coming tomorrow...the stunning, knock-your-socks off wedding that Katy helped Kiley and Jeff design. It's gorgeous, edgy, and will make you wish you'd been there. For now, a few more photos of Katy's events...


All floral design by Fiore Blossoms, first three pictures by Redstone Pictures, last three from One Thousand Words Photography.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I love your website and blog. You have done a great job with design and keeping your blog up to date and dynamic with beautiful pictures.
As a fellow blogger, I understand what you are undertaking. Kuddos to you and keep posting. And one more thing... Katy Leiser does appear to be a fabulous planner.

Married & More with Michelle said...

Katy's weddings are beautiful and of course I recognize your beautiful floral designs on her site. I look forward to meeting Katy - always fun to meet other planners. Also, love your blog. Read it every day!

One Love Photo said...

These flowers are amazing! the red and green together is so fresh and playful. Every couple years I find myself having a new favorite color. Green is always my favorite but RED is creepy in on my love. So this is perfect for me!