Friday, April 4, 2008

The week in review...

Now that I'm fully hooked up to my Google Reader (and totally in love with it by the way), I can keep up on so much more! This week, I loved...


A gorgeous spring inspiration board from Little White Book in blush, pale orange, and champagne.


Incredible shoes from The Bride's Cafe.

Pretty little craft ideas with origami paper from Aya Akazawa, posted by sfgirlbybay. These would be sweet favors with a beautiful candle.


A great guest book idea via {ritzy bee}. "Create a book with pages marked 1st Anniversary - 50th Anniversary and have guests slip messages into various places throughout the book. Each year on your anniversary you can read the messages together that correspond with that date"

Photo from Martha Stewart.

sfgirlbybay's great post about a fashion SWAP she attended--what a fun and green way to clean out and add some new stuff to your wardrobe!

This totally vintage (photo is from a 1970's decorating magazine) yet fresh and modern nursery, from Ohdeedoh. So sweet!

And if you ignored my advice early this week, proceed immediately to "An American Bride in Paris" for an amazing fashion shoot.

That's it from me dear readers! I'm off to continue working on my little studio remodeling project. Have a great weekend! --Alexa

No comments: