Monday, March 10, 2008

Beautiful lighting...


to brighten your Monday morning! I just loved looking at this gorgeous collage from Bella Seven. Whether dripping with crystals or clean and modern, chandeliers always add a special touch to a room or event. These are some of the prettiest I've seen!
I love how bride Elizabeth Messina used beautiful lighting at her wedding. What a charming contrast between the rustic venue and sparkly chandeliers. Perfection!

And...stay tuned all this week for some exciting things at Fiore fresco! We'll be debuting "green Fridays", featuring some inspirational sources, talking about spring, and even doing our first give-away.
Have a great week!
-Alexa

2 comments:

Robin Rotondo said...

Love all the chandeliers. I've been looking at them a lot lately for the new house and this is a beautiful collection. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I am looking very forward to Green Fridays!

Suzy said...

All so gorgeous! That was beautiful lighting and an amazing contrast for that wedding dipslay - WOW!!! I love your blog!