Monday, March 17, 2008

A few more details from Tara and Andy's wedding

I wanted to show a few final floral pictures from Tara and Andy's November wedding before I featured another. All flowers by Fiore Blossoms and photos courtesy of the very talented and oh-so-sweet Danielle and Casey at MindCastle Studios.

I love the classic elegance of an ivory bouquet. Tara's was composed of calla lilies, roses, tulips, stephanotis and hydrangeas.


Tara's flower girls carried ivory pomanders and wore little hairpieces of baby roses.


Detail shot of the back of a headpiece. I wanted to include this because I get a lot of brides worried that they will have to get measurements to me and that getting the right fit will be tricky. Nope! The two ends of the hairpiece have long satin ribbons that can just be tied together to fit perfectly. Problem solved.

I love this last shot. Don't whack me Tara, but with this lighting and the sparkly chandelier and the multi-generational guests...it looks straight off The Sopranos. And I really do mean this as a complement; I always loved the lighting and atmosphere at Tony's parties.

No comments: